Sr. ASP.Net Web Developer
Reporting to the Manager of Software Development, you will be part of the team that develops web-based applications including both user interfaces and business logic components. You will also be responsible for supporting other phases of the software development lifecycle including technical research, requirements analysis, high level and technical design, implementation of new functionality, unit testing, debugging, maintenance, and performance optimization.
- Design and develop web applications.
- Implement both user interface and business logic layers.
- Create applications that are intuitive, high-performing and secure.
- Required Education, Skills and Qualifications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong working knowledge of software development best practices.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and parallel assignments.
- Effective team player who can establish and build effective working relationships with co-workers.
- Strong command of English language both written and verbal.
- Self-Managed and results-orientated with sense of ownership.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering is required.