Drilling and Completions Analyst
Micotan Software is recruiting for a Drilling and Completions Analyst for a short-term (3-6 month) assignment. This involves providing end user experience and expertise to a Software Development team for an Oil and Gas Data Management software application called Generwell.
- Apply your experience with Drilling and Completions Field Cost and Downhole Data configuration and design of the Generwell software application.
- Assist software designers and analysts with understanding and adapting to specific customer needs in the area of Field Cost Tracking and Downhole string design/data management.
- Experience with management of oil and gas Drilling and Completions information including:
- Field Cost Tracking and Reporting
- Downhole String and Stick Diagram Management
- Daily Report Generation and Distribution
- Hands-on experience with one or more Drilling and Completions software applications such as WellView and OpenWells.
- Able to work independently, but exhibit good teamwork with client and co-workers.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Requires a post-secondary diploma in petroleum, chemical or mechanical engineering, or an equivalent degree in another related discipline with previous oil industry experience.