Generwell Sales Executive
This “hunter” position is responsible for driving net new sales of our Generwell Oil and Gas well life cycle management software. This position is based in Houston, Texas. Reporting to the Vice President of Sales, the successful candidate will be responsible for achieving sales, revenue and market share targets for Generwell.
As a Generwell Sales Representative, you will be engaged with a wide variety of Oil and Gas companies and will have the opportunity to provide them with best in class Micotan software products to help them run their business.
- Meet or exceed revenue sales targets.
- Gain access to decision makers within target companies to initially present how Generwell can solve their business problems.
- Cold-call and network with potential customers of Micotan’s Generwell software offering.
- Influence decision makers to engage key stakeholders in Micotan’s proven sales process.
- Execute sales account plans to achieve sales targets.
- Maintain up-to-date customer contact information, activity notes, and sales records using SalesForce.com.
- Build awareness of markets, competitor activities and problems within assigned prospect base, recognize trends that develop, and make appropriate strategic and tactical sales/marketing recommendations.
- Identify opportunities for improvement processes in working practices and team efficiency.
- Adhere to the Company’s proprietary information protection policies.
- Work closely with and maintain good working relationships with areas such as Customer Service, Production Development, Quality Assurance and Business Development to ensure both customer & company requirements are met or exceeded.
- Create or review: sales proposals, cost estimates/quotes, invoices, and renewal information.
- 10 years direct (hands-on) enterprise software sales.
- Exceptional telephone skill and etiquette.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the sales and account management process.
- Strong technical experience in computer and software systems.
- Good knowledge of petroleum industry especially upstream petroleum producers.
Preferred Qualifications in order of Priority:
1. Sales-specific education, courses or certifications.
2. Education or experience in the petroleum industry.
3. Bachelors of Commerce degree or equivalent education.
4. Experience using SalesForce.com.